Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Strong IP project managing experience

Strong academic background in accounting and finance, dedicated individual with overseas work experience offering excellent customer services and versatile team work skill. I am a good planner and problem solver who readily adapt to change, work independently and exceed expectations.ed hardy hoodies
Career Objective:
I am looking for training opportunities to help me learn and grow in the field of Finance with the aim to success in becoming aed hardy trousers certified financial analyst (CFA). I am also seeking mutual benefits where I will be able to bring my knowledge and personal core values with strong commitment and determination.1、 Studious nature and serious are my greatest strengths, Especially I have very strong obligation and do not likt to put-off the work to else;
2、 Have coordination skills, teamwork spirit, excellent in project management;
3、Strong self sduty capability; Comprehensive understanding of MCU, DSP and SoC design
Solide experience managing and motivating 5-15 people.
Strong IP project managing experienceed hardy underwear
Strong experience in functional verification with Specman, vManager, Familiar with eRM SVM methodology.
Stong experience with VHDL, Specman, Perl, C/C++,and shell scripts.
Conversant with EDA toolslacoste polo shirts
Gooded hardy communication skills, 2 year oversea experience.
Strong analytical ability.empty heart
my code and project
-- love