Thursday, March 4, 2010

China’s mobile

I am an easy-going, self-confident, hard-working, independent polo shirts;With four years working experiences, I become more confident and gain a good communication skill;I have a good command of oral English and written English what I can combine to my ralph lauren polo shirts well. Also, I can perfectly cooperate with my group to finish the cheap ralph lauren polo shirts.
Gmedia is the leader and pioneer of China’s mobile 2D barcode area. With dozens of pending patents, Gmedia is on the top of the knowledge-rights Pyramid of 2D barcode. It has acquired 5 PCT so far and owns the largest number of patents in the mobile 2D barcode area in China. In 2006, Gmedia was awarded “100 Asia” by the renowned financial magazine Red Herring; and 2007, “Cool Company of the Year in China” and “2007 Annual Innovative Company of China IT Industry”, by Fortune and CCID.